Thursday, November 3, 2011

God's Insect World.

Thumbs up for ladybugs!
Until the 24th of November Thursday's are free. Today I thought I'd fill in the gap with this little story.

Coming home from the park today, I had unwittingly carried with me a passenger. A red ladybug.

I rescued it from my shoulder and took it outside.

I found a plant to offload it onto and stopped. I just stood there and watched this little creature on my hand. It had started cleaning itself. I have seen flies clean themselves - an oxymoron if ever I've heard one - but I have never witnessed a little ladybug clean it's tiny-teeny fore-legs. I found myself marveling at this creation (not specimen of evolution). A lovingly fashioned member of God's insect world.

image by elliotfreeman hosted at PhotoRee


No comments:

Post a Comment