Thursday, October 27, 2011

By Way of Introduction




Hello, Fellow Faithful Bloggers!! I'm new!! P'r'aps you can tell by my over use of exclamation marks that I'm excited to be here!!! and one more "!"

Pilot Video




Video Running Time - 4:32

Bible references in video come out of...

Romans 12:02
Matthew 16:24
Luke 9:23

Note: I am still trying to work out how to add stuff. Images are easy enough, and after a little fluffing around I worked out how to add the video. What I would also like to embed is an audio file of the video for those of you whose internet is dial up only, or for those days your wireless connection is playing up.



Audio Running Time 4:00

Well hello! It appears to have worked. Yay!

If you would like a written manuscript, please email me at glehnmarc@yahoo.com and I will send one through for you.

Blessings
Glenn


Postscript


To encourage quick reactions of listeners and watchers or both, I tried the 'Reaction Widget' Blogger makes available, but I have found it wonting. It is unfortunately a limited tool. It allows three reaction tabs and well ... I'd like 5 or 6.

So I'll try another way. Choose from the list below that which closely resembles your reaction and enter the number in a reply.

For a more enjoyable experience always read down the list.

5 Excellent Pilot - The Plane took off flew straight and landed securely.
4 Good Pilot - Smooth captain's voice and plane's got some good food.
3 Average Pilot - Plane hit turbulence about half way through.
2 Bad Pilot - Your plane's goin' DOWN!
1 No Pilot - Your plane will NEVER get off the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment